We’re giving away the 10th Anniversary issue of travel 3Sixty°. Just tell us why you think you’re travel 3Sixty°’s biggest fan for your chance to win!
HOW TO WIN:
1) Complete this slogan: I am travel 3Sixty° biggest fan because… (in 15 words or less)
2) Email your answers to email@example.com. Include your name, passport/IC number, email, contact number and address in the email.
Contest runs from 13 October 2017 – 31 October 2017. Your email entries must reach us by 31 October 2017 23:59 hrs (UTC+8).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The “Limited Edition travel 3Sixty° Magazines Up For Grabs!” [“Contest”] is organised by AirAsia Berhad [“Organiser” or “AirAsia”]. The Contest will run for 20 days commencing from [“Contest Period”]: 00:01 (UTC+8) on 13 October 2017 and end 23:59hrs (UTC+8) on 31 October 2017.
One (1) winner will be chosen every day for the next 20 days. Each winner will receive the following prize (“Prize”):
– A limited edition travel 3Sixty° magazine (October issue)
- The Contest is open to everyone who is 18 years old and above [“Participants”] except the following:
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, Philippines AirAsia, AirAsia Expedia, AirAsia X Berhad, PT Indonesia AirAsia Extra, Thai AirAsia X, AirAsia (India) Private Limited, Zest Airways Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd. and their immediate family members;
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion agencies) of AirAsia Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., AirAsia Inc., AirAsia Japan, Philippines AirAsia, AirAsia Expedia, AirAsia X Berhad, PT Indonesia AirAsia Extra, Thai AirAsia X, AirAsia (India) Private Limited, Zest Airways Inc. and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd.
- To qualify for the Contest, Participants will have to fulfil the following:
Complete the slogan.
20 winners will be selected by AirAsia judges by the end of the contest duration.
- Only Participants who fulfil the Contest Mechanism stated above shall be eligible to win the Prize. Participants who fail to fulfil the contest mechanism will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
- Winners will be notified via email/phone. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Failure to accept the Prizes by the winner when required to do so shall constitute a rejection by such winner and the Organizer reserves the right to award the Prize to other winner.
- Winners are bound by the terms and conditions that may be imposed relating to the use of the Prize. The acceptance of the Prize indicates the acknowledgment and agreement of the winner to such terms and conditions.
- Winners may transfer the prize to another person by issuing an authorization letter. The Terms and Conditions apply for the authorized person.
- Prize does not include transportation, accommodation, meals, other chargeable add-ons and other costs of personal nature incurred by the winner and/or their guests in connection with their use of the Prize and the winner and/or their guest shall be solely responsible for any payment of the same which are payable in connection with their use of the Prize.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names of all Participants and the entries submitted for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the right to use any personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and the Participant are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary compensation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prize from time to time without any prior notice.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organiser from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions, proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages that may arise as a result of the Participant’s entry to the Contest.
- Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and subject to the conditions herein upon participation of the Contest. The decisions of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of prize and winner of the Contest shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding. No complaints, appeals, inquiries and/or correspondence from any Participants will be entertained.