Eat and feast like a Bornean local! Hunt for authentic local street foods along Kuching’s heritage trail, before crossing the river on a traditional boat to cycle through the Malay kampongs for more bites. There’s no better way to experience the culinary diversity of Borneo!
- Eat your way through delicious dishes and delicacies unique to Sarawak state
- Walk the busy bazaar along the heritage trail to taste a dazzling variety of local street foods
- Cross the Sarawak River on wooden sampan boat for more bites on the other side
- Cycle a different side of Kuching by heading out into the Malay kampongs not often visited by tourists
- Small group tour with a maximum of 12 people